Caring for others is not just the job of pastors and counselors. The Caring For Mental Health curriculum is a video-based discussion series designed to help the rest of us understand how to help support the mental health needs of our friends and family. When the church body understands how to come alongside others who are suffering, stigma is reduced, people find healing, and Christian community grows. You can find a complete description of the curriculum and a two-minute intro video here.
Training Session Information
- Presented by the creators of LifeSupport
- 6-8:15 p.m., February 9, 2023 (Drinks and Snacks provided)
- Cross of Glory Baptist Church, 4600 Shady Oak Road, Hopkins, Minnesota, 55343
- Training will provide a thorough understanding of the curriculum, facilitators guide, supplemental resources, expectations, and a live practice group session
- Each participant will receive a complete Caring For Mental Health Facilitators Guide, online access to the Caring For Mental Health Resource Site, and a Caring For Mental Health Facilitator Certificate.
Everything You Need To Get Started
We want your church to have a great experience using LifeSupport curriculum so we provide complete training free of charge to help your team get started using these resources. Every trained facilitator receives complete access to all curriculum resources free of charge. You choose the team who will lead the curriculum and we’ll take care of the rest.
Simply complete the following form to register for the upcoming facilitator training.
What We Ask
- Complete a short participant feedback form following the training session.
- Church commits to conducting 1 or more Caring For Mental Health groups within 6 month of training.
- Church will complete a follow-up survey after conclusion of your first Caring For Mental Health group.