Our live and online conferences are designed to bring you access to expert voices and current information on topics related to ministry for mental health and trauma. All conferences include; prayer, keynote guest(s), video presentation of story based content, breakout/group discussion time, and panel presentation. Individuals or groups can select and register below for available virtual conferences.
Following registration we will email you with electronic delivery of digital conference elements along with support materials.
The Worst Loss Conference
This one day (5-7 hour) conference provides training for your staff or selected lay leaders to improve your church’s ability to understand, recognize and respond to sudden loss. Our desire is to help you create a culture of support that engages your church to come alongside those who are going through pain and suffering.
Conference Elements (provided electronically for virtual conferences)
- Introduction Video – Steve Johnson, Executive Director – Five Stone Media/LifeSupport
- Film Day Zero – From the Worst Loss series
- Keynote Session 1 – Paul & Wendi’s Story – Pastor Paul & Wendi Johnson
- Breakout Session 1 – Guided small group discussions
- Keynote Session 2 – Pastor Dan Munson & therapist panel
- Film Don’t Try To Fix Me – From the Worst Loss series
- Keynote Session 3 – Survivors panel
- Breakout Session 2 – Guided small group discussion
- Keynote Session 4 – Church staff panel